Join us and become part of the team…..
EXPERIENCED BUILDING SURVEYOR PLYMOUTH
Chartered Building Surveyor
South West – Devon & Cornwall based in the Plymouth Office.
Stratton Creber Commercial is a leading and long established West Country firm of commercial property Chartered Surveyors with offices in Plymouth, Truro and Exeter. We provide a broad range of professional and agency services across Devon and Cornwall to a wide range of clients.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
Stratton Creber Commercial is seeking to expand their building surveying services and requires an experienced Chartered Building Surveyor to provide a broad range of professional and project management services. The individual will be required to develop and expand the company’s building surveying services, primarily in the commercial property sector, delivering a high quality and efficient service to our established client base. The individual will closely liaise with colleagues to identify opportunities and new fields of business.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated Building Surveyor to join an established business and the existing building surveying team.
ROLE REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES
• An experienced Building Surveyor with a minimum of 3 years post MRICS qualification experience
• Provide a broad range of professional and project management services specialising in commercial property
• Helping to develop building surveying services within the multi-disciplined business
• High level of client care to win new and repeat business
• Ability to work within a team to promote building surveying services
• Experience in a broad range of services which may include building surveys, dilapidations schedules and negotiations, party wall awards, project management, contract administration, planned maintenance and reinstatement valuations
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Have ambition to expand the business, strengthen existing client base and develop new relationships
• Offer solutions and innovative ideas to clients within a wider commercial property and asset management framework
Salary details available upon application, commensurate with experience and skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join one of the major firms of commercial surveyors in the West Country
Please send your CV to Chris Ryland via email email@example.com marked ‘building surveyor position’.