Our specialist team of registered valuers use their market knowledge and combined experience to undertake property valuations across a wide range of commercial, development, residential and agricultural property sectors throughout Devon and Cornwall.
Why work with us?
As a leading regional company, we a specific understanding and knowledge of the commercial property market in the South West and a level of market awareness that is second to none.
We are appointed on the valuation panels of all major banks and other lending institutions and we also undertake independent valuations for advisors, solicitors, charities, companies, partnerships and individuals which are used for a variety of purposes including probate, partnership changes, expert witness, taxation, acquisition / disposal, company accounts or internal purposes.
These instructions are undertaken quickly and efficiently by experienced Chartered Surveyors and RICS Registered Valuers.
- Loan security
- Accounting and financial statements including partnership changes
- Acquisition and disposal
- Pension funds
- Trade related valuations
- Portfolio valuations
- Inheritance tax purposes
- Capital gains tax purposes
- Stamp duty land tax purposes
- Charities Acts 2006 and 2011
- Expert witness
- Development valuation monitoring
- Rental valuations
All valuations are fully compliant with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors Valuation - Global Standards (current edition), incorporating the International Valuation Standards and undertaken by RICS registered valuers.
- Leisure and business (including licenced premises / hotel & guest house /convenience stores plus trading valuations of going concerns)
- Rural / agricultural / equestrian
- Residential / student investments
- Private residential / holiday accommodation
- Residential / commercial development land and monitoring
- Institutional / public
- Primary health care (including doctors’ surgeries / health centres, pharmacies, vets, dental surgeries, care homes and day centres)
- Motor trade
- Banks / lending institutions
- Pension fund providers
- Medical centres and doctors’ partnerships
- Private companies / individuals
Who to contact
Commercial property is our business, get in touch with one of our experts today.
Other services we provide
Agency Acquisition & Disposal
We offer advice on the acquisition and disposal, both freehold and leasehold, of all kinds of commercial property, ranging in size from the largest buildings, sites and ...
Our building consultancy teams provide technical support to assess the condition of property, provide reports, and deliver building projects.
We provide a comprehensive rates advice and appeal service for any type of commercial property.
Development & Planning
Successive Governments have introduced a wide variety of policies designed to encourage and enable development to meet the demands of a growing population.
Stratton Creber Commercial provides a range of commercial lease advisory services, including rent reviews, lease renewals and general advice on landlord and tenant ...
We take care of all aspects of property management for commercial property owners, removing the stresses of property ownership whilst maximising asset value.
Surgery & Medical Premises
Stratton Creber Commercial has specialised in the capital and rental valuation of Doctors surgeries and other Healthcare use buildings for over 20 years, and regularly ...
A building survey will help you make informed decisions about a property and its maintenance and repair. We will visually inspect premises and prepare a building survey ...