Stratton Creber Commercial is one of the most successful commercial property consultancies in the West Country and has picked up the EGI award for the most active agent in Devon each year since 2010.
The Exeter office comprises a multi-disciplined team of experienced chartered surveyors encompassing elements of Agency, Valuation, Landlord and Tenant and Property Management disciplines across the full range of commercial property types.
We currently have the following positions available;
Property Management Surveyor (3-5 Days Per week) – Exeter
Our property management department currently look after over 200 tenants with a combined annual rent roll of over £4 million and take a pro-active role in managing clients assets to optimise investment performance. We act on behalf of a range of clients from small investors and local authorities to institutions and charitable organisations. Following a recent expansion of our management portfolio we are now looking for an additional member of the team to continue to take this aspect of the business forward.
The ideal candidate will therefore be:
- Property Management surveyor
- Experience of commercial property management
- Good understanding of L&T processes
- Knowledge of service charge processes
- Highly organised
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Comfortable negotiating at all levels
- Excellent IT skills
- Clean driving license
This role will suit a dynamic candidate looking for a varied and busy role within a well-established and well-regarded regional practice where there is a significant opportunity to progress your career.
The role is available for 3-5 days a week. Remuneration will be based on the candidate’s level of qualification and experience, and will include access to the company’s bonus scheme and contributory pension.
Application by email, including a detailed CV, to email@example.com.
Property Negotiator – Exeter
Stratton Creber Commercial is now seeking to continue its development and maintain its high profile in Exeter through the appointment of a new member of the agency team, primarily to assist with delivery of property marketing services.
Role & Requirements:
- To be a dynamic new member of a team delivering commercial agency services (acquisitions and disposals) to an established client base covering the retail, office and industrial sectors
- To have a key role in business promotion and marketing, especially via digital media
- Involvement in the full process of property marketing, from initial inspection to negotiating terms, including meeting applicants and communication with clients and other professionals
While experience working in commercial property, RICS qualification and/or a property-related degree would be beneficial, any candidates with the following skills and experience are encouraged to apply:-
- Experience in property marketing
- Working knowledge of property legislation
- Local/regional market knowledge preferred
- Excellent communication skills in the fields of marketing and relationship management
- Good social skills, particularly business networking
- Excellent oral and written language skills, including report writing abilities
- Good numerical ability
- Good IT skills
Remuneration will be based on the candidate’s level of qualification and experience, and will include access to the company’s bonus scheme and contributory pension.
Application by email, including a detailed CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org.