We take care of all aspects of property management for commercial property owners, removing the stresses of property ownership whilst maximising asset value.
Why work with us?
We pride ourselves on providing an exemplary property management service to our clients and can tailor this service to the specific requirements of the property owner.
Our standard management service includes:
- Submitting demands and collecting rents and insurance premiums.
- Making payments to clients, professional advisers, insurers and others.
- Administering insurance on behalf of our landlords.
- Maintaining separate clients’ accounts and ledgers, preparing and submitting statements and accounts with balances and supporting invoices at quarterly intervals to comply with RICS accounts regulations.
- Considering applications for alterations, assignment, sub-lettings and change of use.
- Producing budgets for future expenditure and reserves, administering funds and providing information to auditors.
- Engaging and paying suppliers, contractors, staff and others.
- Submitting service charge demands, collecting payments, preparing annual reconciliation and circulating service charge accounts.
- Inspecting properties periodically.
- Instructing solicitors or certified enforcement agents on unpaid rent and other charges.
- Arranging and supervising maintenance contracts for plant and equipment, general cleaning, security, landscape maintenance, etc.
- Dealing with day-to-day and emergency repairs to structure, plant, fixtures, fittings and equipment.
- Taking the utmost precautions for the security of clients’ money, including membership of the RICS client money protection scheme, regular RICS accounts inspection.
Efficient management of a commercial property investment will ultimately influence value and minimise associated costs to landlords, as well as reducing the exposure to property owners if things go wrong.
We maintain an approved list of contractors that is regularly revised according to standards of workmanship, punctuality and reliability. We are happy to continue to use existing suppliers/contractors to developments who have useful property knowledge.
As managing agents, we are the primary point of contact for tenants. We endeavour to maintain good tenant relationships across all management properties, facilitating efficient reporting of issues and allowing action to be taken in a timely manner to address and rectify problems.
- Commissioning risk assessments to ensure compliance with fire safety, disability discrimination and asbestos regulations.
- Instructing contractors to carry out recommended works.
- Commissioning energy performance certificate (EPC) reports.
- We are a multi-disciplinary firm with the benefit of advice from specialist valuers, building surveyors, lettings agents and other professionals.
- As RICS members we have professional indemnity (PI) cover of £5 million.
Commercial property is our business, get in touch with one of our experts today.
Other services we provide
Agency Acquisition & Disposal
We offer advice on the acquisition and disposal, both freehold and leasehold, of all kinds of commercial property, ranging in size from the largest buildings, sites and ...
Our building consultancy teams provide technical support to assess the condition of property, provide reports, and deliver building projects.
We provide a comprehensive rates advice and appeal service for any type of commercial property.
Development & Planning
Successive Governments have introduced a wide variety of policies designed to encourage and enable development to meet the demands of a growing population.
Stratton Creber Commercial provides a range of commercial lease advisory services, including rent reviews, lease renewals and general advice on landlord and tenant ...
Surgery & Medical Premises
Stratton Creber Commercial has specialised in the capital and rental valuation of Doctors surgeries and other Healthcare use buildings for over 20 years, and regularly ...
A building survey will help you make informed decisions about a property and its maintenance and repair. We will visually inspect premises and prepare a building survey ...
Our specialist team of registered valuers use their market knowledge and combined experience to undertake property valuations across a wide range of commercial, ...