Fair Processing Notice for Website Users
At Stratton Creber Commercial, we respect your personal data. This Fair Processing Notice explains how we will use your personal data when you use our website.
Our contact details
Our address is Stratton Creber Commercial, Farrer Court, 75 North Hill, Plymouth PL4 8HB
Phone: +44 (0) 1752 670700
What personal data do we collect about you; how do we use that personal data; what is our legal basis and how long do we hold your data?
When you use our website, we will collect the following personal data about you:
– name, email, phone and your enquiry via our ‘Quick Enquiry Form”
– IP Address/ MAC address when you use our website
– your email address when you sign up to our newsletter
We need your name and contact details in order to answer your enquiry and we process this data with your consent. We will hold your personal data that we collected to answer your enquiry for six weeks after answering you in case you have additional queries.
We need your IP address and MAC address for security reasons. This is a legitimate activity for a business. We hold this data for five years.
We will use your email address to send you our newsletter when you consent for us to do so. You have the right to unsubscribe to marketing at any time. If you do choose to unsubscribe, we will keep your name and email address on a suppression list so that we don’t email you again by accident. We will hold this data for Seven years. Keeping a suppression list is a legitimate activity for a business.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We share your personal data with the following recipients:
– our software providers
– cloud service providers
– website host
Do we use any automated decision making?
We do not use any automated decision making.
Do we transfer your personal data outside of the EU or EEA?
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the EU.
You have rights in respect of our processing of your personal data which are:
- To access to your personal data and information about our processing of it. You also have the right to request a copy of your personal data (but we will need to remove information about other people).
- To rectify incorrect personal data that we are processing.
- To request that we erase your personal data if:
- we no longer need it;
- if we are processing your personal data by consent and you withdraw that consent;
- if we no longer have a legitimate ground to process your personal data; or
- we are processing your personal data unlawfully
- To object to our processing if it is by legitimate interest.
- To restrict our processing if it was by legitimate interest.
- To request that your personal data be transferred from us to another company if we were processing your data under a contract or with your consent and the processing is carried out automated means.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Access to your information
You have the right to access any data that relates to you, to delete it, and to object to its use for marketing. You can also check, correct and update your information (for instance, if you change address or email address). To do this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01752 670700.
It is possible to disable cookies using your browser preferences. Please note that turning off cookies may affect the functionality of our website.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office.