- Steeped in history, the former naval yard built in the 1820’s is now the most exciting mixed-use development in Plymouth
- Situated on a 15 acre site with gardens and water views all adjoining Devil’s Point park
- Dramatic views across Plymouth Sound and the River Tamar
- Easy access into Plymouth city centre on foot, car, bus or on our very own water bus
- On site parking for cars / bikes and visitor water berths within the Marina
The Grade I Listed Mills Bakery is situated within the breathtaking Royal William Yard and has been transformed into a striking development of apartments, 33,600 sq ft of new and dynamic office space and up to 40,000 sq ft waterside retail and leisure space.
Mills Bakery combines the best of the old with the best of the new and is now available for immediate occupation. A three storey, RIBA award winning building, Mills Bakery is designed to offer modern flexible office space, yet retains as many of the original features of the building as possible. The new and dynamic office accommodation is fitted to a high specification and the property benefits from a striking full height atrium, with a stunning glazed staircase providing access to the offices on the upper floors.