TO LET: £40,000 PLUS VAT, PER ANNUM
Area: 221.15 sq m (2380 sq ft)
- Prime city centre location
- High footfall opposite Marks & Spencer
- Ground floor sales plus generous ancillary space
- New lease available
- Business Rates relief available
- Rent: £40,000 plus VAT, per annum
47 High Street occupies a prime city centre location opposite Marks and Spencer, adjacent to Waterstones, with Ernest Jones, Burger King, Costa Coffee, Skechers, and the Guildhall Shopping and Dining Centre close by.
This property comprises a mid terraced Grade II listed building with accommodation over 4 storeys, sales on the ground floor plus ancillary space on first, second, third and basement floors. Ancillary space includes a WC and staff kitchen facilities.