To let: £19,500 p.a.
Leisure / Health, Offices, Retail
Area: 131.8 sq m (1419 sq ft)
- Character building close to the Quay and within walking distance of Exeter city centre
- Self-contained accommodation on two floors
- Suited to a variety of uses, subject to planning
- Approx: 1,418 sq ft / 131.8 sq m
- Secure outside area / parking space
The property forms the larger part of an attractive period office building, offering self-contained accommodation on ground and first floors. The building retains many original features including Gothic windows, stained glass, wrought iron columns, exposed beams, decorative floor tiling and Victorian staircase.
The layout comprises a fully open-plan ground floor, plus a main area on the first floor with a further room, a small kitchen and a WC leading off.
The property has an air source heat pump linked to a wet radiator system. Features also include security alarm, wall-mounted power and data sockets and fitted carpets throughout.
To the side of the building there is a securely gated and paved area which can be used either as an outside seating area or for the parking of one car.