An office suite in central Exeter has been let following major works to modernise and improve the accommodation.
Bradninch Court is a building dating from the 1920’s, situated on Castle Street in the city centre close to the High Street. Along with the adjoining Bradninch Hall, it forms a large office property with gated car park, which is currently let to a number of tenants including a software developer, architects and a training provider. A ground floor suite in Bradninch Court, comprising 2,702 square feet, has been let to Regen SW, a renewable energy consultancy which relocated from the Innovation Centre on the University campus.
Jonathan Ling, office agent at Stratton Creber Commercial, comments: “Our client purchased this building just over ten years ago, since when Stratton Creber Commercial have managed the letting of vacant units and the refurbishment of almost all of the offices and the common areas. This was the last suite to be refurbished, as the previous tenant had been in occupation for many years. We worked with the incoming tenant to tailor the works to their specification, and the result is an unusual hybrid of modern interiors within an attractive older building.”
The letting brings Bradninch Court and Bradninch Hall to full occupancy. Along with other city centre office lettings completed by Stratton Creber Commercial in recent months, including suites in High Street, Southernhay and Barnfield Road, this letting further reduces the level of available office space in the city centre.